Well, something happened to my favorite blog template and I cannot use it right now. I have no idea what is wrong. So... for now, my blog will just look a bit funny as I'm trying to figure out what to do w/ it.
This is a space where I attempt to process this never-ending, ever changing journey called grief and my attempt of keeping my mother's memory alive in order to remember and share her with others... particularly her grandchildren. Sharon was many things to many people. She was someone's daughter, another's sister, one's friend, and a girlfriend and wife to a few. But most of all, she was a Mother. Based on her life, I would say this is the one role she embraced and cherished most... and being a Nana was a role she treasured even more. This is A Mother's Story, as seen through the eyes of her daughter.
i wondered what was going on! lol :P i kinda like this one as well! hope all is good with you!
ReplyDeleteOH and btw. i love that pic!
ReplyDelete