Even though I have another D-Day to look forward to (Aug. 10 to be exact!), that doesn't mean that I still don't think about our first baby and what that D-Day would have been like. So, on this particular day, I would like to share the name Ryan and I chose for our first baby and why:
Zion Chara
Zion: We chose this name to remind us to keep our focus heavenward, where our journey is ultimately leading... and where we will get to meet our first baby.
Chara: hebrew for joy... for the joy this baby brought into our lives. This pregnancy brought us sheer bliss and utter joy. I can't count how many times I laughed out loud or smiled uncontrollably just for thinking of this baby.
Chara: hebrew for joy... for the joy this baby brought into our lives. This pregnancy brought us sheer bliss and utter joy. I can't count how many times I laughed out loud or smiled uncontrollably just for thinking of this baby.
So, just b/c we don't have Zion here w/ us today, doesn't mean this has to be a negative day. I still want to rejoice in the fact that God began in us a wonderful miracle and we will get to meet this child one day. I will get to hold Zion in my arms and introduce him/her to the heavenlies if I so please!
Wow, I have been there. tooo many times. If you want to HONOR your baby, then by all means. You do it! Our first baby was to be due June 24,2002. That date will forever be in my heart. its alittle comforting to me that Bud died on June 24. he is watching over my babies now. it doesnt matter how or when we lose our babies. they are our babies from the minute they are created and we will cherish the thought of being able to be with them again someday.
ReplyDeleteLittle Zion is with her Nana and watching over her mommy and daddy until you are together again.
bless you, Ryan, Zion and new baby.
Thank you Tammy. Your words are so sweet. It is comforting to think that our babies have a grandparent in heaven that is cherishing them, holding them, and worshiping w/ them... beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that we've met up over the years. I'm looking forward to hanging out w/ you in person again!! It's been too long!