Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pages from her story: June 29, 2005

**Just a bit late on this one.**

"Got up at 4:30 this morning. Had gotten up once already and spent time with Candace. 12:30-2:30am."

"It's only one-month and one day until Candace's Wedding Day. I ordered more things off line yesterday. Petal-bows, guest book, engraved napkins. Wedding camera and just little touches like that."

"I don't know what is going on. Feel like I've been tossed over into someone's nightmare.
Only I do have a lot to be thankful for. God has been good to me. And to think all this time the cancer has been growing in me for years and He had already sent me someone to look after me. We thought I was here to help look after Mother and Dad and I was. Just really hadn't expected my turn to come so quick.
Just over 2 weeks and most everyone knows. I guess a lot of people are like me (us)... it just can't be so. I'm too young. My family needs me. I haven't been the role model I wanted to be and that is only my fault. Maybe this is my role. It sure has fell into place with everything else."
In closing she writes:
"His Will Be Done..."

No comments:

Post a Comment