Monday, July 20, 2009

Thankful

Today I received my first ever 'pregnancy pack'. I can't express how happy this makes me! A lot of friends and family have been so excited and supportive about our news that I've almost been shocked. After dealing w/ 2 major life changes back to back (my marriage to Ryan and losing my mother) and feeling mostly alone - I think that I must have believed the lie (unconsciously) that I'm alone. God has exposed that lie recently and is reminding me that I am NOT alone.

I am so thankful for my caring friends who have allowed God to use them in my life to bring this truth to my heart!

I am especially thankful to my dear friend, Lacy, who has been so supportive and excited ever since we found out. She has even offered to fly out to be by my side during labor! She's the one who put this wonderful care package together!
  • pregnancy organizer
  • pretty journal to write prayers and letters to baby Hewitt
  • journaling book full of scripture to pray and comfort my heart
  • recommending reading
  • pregnancy cheat sheets
  • and... baby's first diaper!
I love it!! This was such a thoughtful and wonderful way to minister to my heart that I had to share it! I thank God for all my loving friends and especially for those who are mothers and are so willing to offer their wisdom and encouragement.

1 comment:

  1. This was so sweet! I am so glad you liked it. I enjoyed putting it together for you. I love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete