

Ok, ok - I know you can't really make out much from these pics. But we still love them and look at them everyday as we walk past the frig.
Ok, so on to more news. The Dr. said I was 6 weeks pregnant w/ a due date of February 12. Oh, but listen to this: I found out later that day that my sister got an ultrasound on the same day and found out she was 6 weeks (too!) w/ a due date of February 14!! WHAT!? This is just too much for me! I am so, so excited and can NOT believe me and my sister's pregnancies are this close! I cannot wait for us to watch and feel our babies grow together - what a wonderful experience - and I couldn't think of anyone that I'd want to share this w/ more. We were laughing that mom was doing all of this - that she had to have some part in helping God plan these pregnancies. :)
But on a more serious note: Please be praying for my sister and I. The reason my sister had to have an ultrasound was b/c she had started bleeding. She and the baby are ok, but it is still concerning. So as you think of us, say a little prayer that we would trust God to protect our lil babies and that we would have healthy pregnancies.
wow, what a beautiful baby.... i am so happy for you, and Tessa. and just a little note. my anniversary is feb.10 so you have my permission to have HER on the 10th. *giggle*
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful, beautiful. New life is so precious! Thank you for sharing. I'm delighting in this baby and rejoicing with you!
ReplyDelete